Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Misc/Waiting Wednesday!

My daughters are back to normal and finally back to school/regular routine today. Their recovery was really much better than I thought it would be. Still, I couldn't help but think of all the little ones who experience illness, procedures, teething, etc., etc., without anyone to comfort them.

It's Waiting Wednesday again and I thought I'd post about two little boys since I posted about two little girls last week. Meet Darryl and Ralph! Not much info about either of them yet but, aren't they adorable? Look at their smiles. They appear to be in the same Baby House or, at the least, in the same region so they should be able to be adopted together. They're also very close in age. It'd be like having twins! Unfortunately, they're approaching the dreaded age where they will be transferred to institutions.

Are you Darryl or (AND??!!) Ralph's mama or papa?


DARRYL

Date of Birth: June 2007
Gender: Male
Eyes: Gray
Hair: brown



RALPH
Date of Birth: January 2007

Gender: Male
Eyes: Brown
Hair: light brown
Character: sociable


Click on their names to be directed to their pages on Reeces Rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!